10. I posted this list for my students, some really great free resources here: Free resources for the 2.0 student
9. Need a web 2.0 tool but can't sem to find the one you want, here's a great resource for choosing: Web 2.0 for the classroom teacher
8. Livebinders are cool, here's some tips and tricks for organizing yours: Livebinders tips and tricks
or this one
Cool web 2.0 portal organized for you!
7. Box of tricks, easy explanations of web 2.0 tools.
6. I gave a quiz, I graded it, gave t back to the student....Now what? The importance of Formative assessments
5. 21st century learners need 21st century teachers. I accept the challenge
4. Have you ever wondered how you could use Evernote in your classroom. Now here’s a great resource to tell you how. Perfect!
3. Merit pay, assessment improvement here's a white paper on Teacher incentives and student achievement evidence from New York city public schools...huh, makes you think.
2. Get to the point: Teaching to the TEXT message
1. Most RTs this week: 5 reasons to integrate technology into your classroom. Typical argument and even better reasons for it...
Top Videos of the Week
Sir Ken Robinson on Learning without frontiers.
“I am” a new exciting documentary that is going to cause the SHIFT to hit the fan
Integrating Online resources into your teaching
Education is changing to world of work