The best resources found this week through twitter and my google reader. Enjoy!
Top 10 List
10. Just for Fun Haiku Creator
9. Just say NO! to keynote and powerpoint
7. “Every lesson is a balance between something the students can already do & something they are working to master.”
6. What to empower students? Expect more out of them
5. Things that will be obsolete by 2020:
3. Why educators should be using twitter
2. 16 things I wish they would have taught me in school
Videos of the week!
I love this: Students used Project Based learning to utilize a cross curricular project as well as a TON of technology....Building a restaurant!
WOW! Just WOW! When you identify a kid that is not paying attention in class it’s important to understand attention and just how much we as humans do pay attention. Great video with many AH HA’s! for me
TMB Panyee - The true story of how innovation, determination can yeild tremendous success.
Really good anti-bullying video