10. Impress your friends with Educational Jargon Generator
9. A school district’s stand on homework. Fascinating take and very revolutionary. What’s your reaction?
8. TEACHING SECRETS: Get back in touch with your inner Middle Schooler...
7. Cool web 2.0 tools for schools - What a GREAT resource!
5. 101 Friday Puzzles great for problem solving and critical thinking http://goo.gl/3jS
4. Study blue. A very neat resource for creating resources for students. There’s also an app for that!
3. 16 things I wish they had taught me in school, I’m especially fond of number 10.
2. What does “Being a great teacher” mean to you? Great post http://goo.gl/8DQKs
1. How to make the PERFECT cup of coffee
Great videos for this week!
Mark Sandborn, great author from Fred factor says why you don’t need a title to lead
How to subscribe to things using your google reader
The “net generation” as learners
Learnitin5 is awesome! Video on the value of feedback
The Flipped classroom: I’ve been doing this for years, didn’t think it was revolutionary, just more efficient. Now it’s revolutionary.